Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Arches National Park


I think that sometimes I forget how incredible some of our Utah scenic attractions are.  This 1-minute video from the Utah Office of Tourism reminded me how unique some of our national parks are.   This is how the Utah Travel Council is advertising our natural wonders in San Francisco's Montgomery Street BART Station.  Click on the little full screen feature in the bottom right of the video to get the full effect of how awesome the view is.
This is the full screen feature on the video.




Which of Utah's National Parks do you especially like?

3 comments:

  1. I have spent a lot of time in Moab and Arches and I dearly love it, but the scenery in Zions Knocks my socks off every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At one time, a small "passport" booklet was offered by the National Parks whereby one could have each visited park stamped, similar to a U.S. Passport. Does anyone have such a booklet? It would be fun to collect all the official National Parks in this small momento.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to any National Park that I didn't love. They are all incredible. It is one of my favorite things to do. I also have my little "passport book". I love taking family and friends to the parks with me. I want so many others to share the experience while I am there. The rangers are always incredible and so helpful. If you have never been to Devils Tower in Wyoming, now that is one amazing National Park.

    ReplyDelete