Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Lonnie's Birthday

Today is Lonnie's birthday!

Lonnie was born in Salt Lake City, but she grew up in Park City.  She and her two brothers loved growing up in such beautiful surroundings. She said that Park City has certainly changed since she was a child there.  She attended Marsack Elementary, and it was the only grade school in the entire town.  She attended Park City High School which covered grades 7 through 12, and there were only 189 students! 

Lonnie says that she didn't really like to read very much as a child--but look at her now!  She makes her living working with librarians and library systems!  And by the way, she now loves to read!

Lonnie can be found scrapbooking and making lovely homemade cards when she has a few leisure moments at home.  She especially likes to go camping with her family.  Stillwater, which is near Mirror Lake in the Uintahs, is one of her favorite camping destinations.

What would we do without Lonnie?  We are so thankful for her cataloging expertise and for the hard work that she does on behalf of all the librarians. 

Happy birthday to her!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lonnie! I hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wished the happiest of birthdays, Lonnie. Everytime I call with a question, you are patient, kind, and do everything in your power to help. Thank you for the wonderful work you do each day to make life so much easier for the SLCSD librarians. Happy, happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your birthday was wonderful and you got to celebrate. Image all the librarians and teachers took an entire week off to celebrate your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lonnie! I hope you had a good time celebrating and if you went camping, your experience was better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A late Hippo Birdies 2 Ewes Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lonnie, thank you for all you do. I will bet you were able to enjoy the break even more so because you could celebrate your birthday, also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lonnie, I'm late wishing you a happy birthday (nothing new there). I hope you had a most wonderful day. How very blessed we are to have you work so hard for all of us. What would we ever do without Lonnie? Thanks for being so patient with me over the years. I am sure I was the cause of much trouble for you to fix. I love you Lonnie and only wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all that you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lonnie, I am late wishing you a happy birthday, you are truly the glue that holds us together. I appreciate your cheerful attitude and non-judging when I make dumb mistakes! I hope you had a wonderful break and birthday! Love, Margo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it was happy. You are so kind to fix all of my unique problems and do all the extra cataloging I need.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I missed your birthday, Lonnie. Getting ready for CRT's has taken over my life. Hope you had a great day. I appreciate all you do for me, in dealing with all my sometimes frivolous questions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lonnie, You are wonderful!!! I hope you had a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lonnie, You are a spring chicken! I loved reading about you, and what fun to know that you grew up in Park City, it was so beautiful, a bit congested now. I also didn't love reading, it was work for me, ADD Queen. I love reading now and can't put books down. Happy Birthday to a great lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy LATE Birthday wishes to you. Have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Lonnie

    ReplyDelete