Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

UELMA and UCET Winners!

The names have been drawn from the hat, and here are the winners.

UELMA Registration Winners:

Pamela
Jill
Janice
Joseph
Susette


UCET Registration Winners:

Marianne
Tamara
Margo
Sarah
Jean B.


This only pays for the conference registrations.  All winners still need to get permission from their principals to attend the conference.  Principals will need to pay for substitutes.

Winners---if you will not be able to attend the conference, will you please let me know by Wednesday, February 6th.  At that time, we will draw a replacement name.

Congratulations to our winners!  

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! YES! YES! I LOVE UCET!!!!! Thanks, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love both of those conferences. I learn so much at both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone want to trade a pigeon for UCET conference????Just kidding. I could never give up pigeon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! Thank You! I am excited to be able to go to UELMA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all! I hope to see you at the conferences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Julie, I enjoy UELMA, and will bw happy to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all of the winners! Save me a place for lunch so we can all sit together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to each of you. It is wonderful to read everyone's blog comments and become more acquainted plus learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Julie!I think UCET is the best technology conference ever, even better than the national one or two that I used to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You. I am excited to go to UCET.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am the bride! I was out sick on Friday so I missed it. Thank you Julie. The registration really helps. Julie, remember last UELMA when I was asking you all kinds of questions about buying an iPad? Now I have one. Will there be wifi?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! It is so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete