Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bonus Winners!

We have 8 bonus blog winners!

We looked at the comments from the posting about Have You Seen My New Blue Socks and put the names of all who responded in a hat.  We drew out Pamela!  She has won a copy of Have You Seen My New Blue Socks and also, of course, a pair of new blue socks!

We looked at the comments from the posting about graphic novels and put all commenters' names in a hat.  We drew out Theresa, Tim, Jean B., and Karen!  They have each won a copy of the graphic novel, A Wrinkle in Time.

Finally, we looked at the comments from the posting about Chilly Milly Moo and put all commenters' names in a hat.  We drew out Joseph, Janice, and Jean R.  They have each won a copy of Chilly Milly Moo as well as a $5.00 gift certificate to Baskin Robbins (because the cow in the book squirts out ice cream when she is milked). :-)

Have You Seen My New Blue Socks and Chilly Milly Moo are also on the wiki for you to use if you would like.

Thank you to everyone for all of your contributions to the blog!

13 comments:

  1. Love this excitement and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I really look forward to sharing this book with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YooooHoooo....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great surprise of "A Wrinkle in Time" graphic novel. I can't wait to see it as it has always been one of my most favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all winners for sure. I really appreciate all the help you have all given me. I have learned so much from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all winners for sure. I really appreciate all the help you have all given me. I have learned so much from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is the first time my name's been drawn out of a hat. I am so excited! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I'll be excited to get a new graphic novel. Question for all of you, where do you shelf your graphic novels. Do you intersperse them in with your other fiction, or do you put them in the 700's? We are getting so many that the 700's don't seem to be the right spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a shelf dedicated to the graphic novels. This, after I wrote on the blog item about not shelving genres together.

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for Chilly Milly Moo and the gift card. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, the students and I will really enjoy Chilly Milly Moo. I will really love the java chip ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete