Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Winners

Our last Grand Prize winner for this school year is Joseph!  He will be receiving a $50.00 educational app card for his iPad.

Winners of smaller prizes are:
Carlynn
Jean B.
Sheryl
Marianne
Pamela

When school starts in August, we will have more fun prizes for our Connect Collaborate Share blog!

I sincerely feel that we have fostered a renewed sense of camaraderie within our library community this year.  I have loved learning more about you and reading the AWESOME ideas that you have each shared.  

Thank you all for your contributions to the blog!

5 comments:

  1. I must need to clean my glasses - It looks like my name on top..

    Thank you so much to Julie, and thanks to all who have suffered through my rants and ravings.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all you winners! That includes ever LTT in our district. But some of you received prizes too! Have a great summer. I hope to see you at some of our classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners! I have loved this blog. I've gotten some good ideas from things others have shared and I feel much more connected to my "library family".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I have enjoyed the blog and I look forward to participating more next school year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Julie and Linda for keeping us so connected this year. The blog has been lots of fun. It gives me something to look forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete